PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS MEDIA
Bruce Morris is an accomplished digital media and information services executive with more than 25 years of business development, marketing and financial analysis experience. Along with a significant list of achievements in desktop/mobile, live event and print product development, he also has demonstrated successes in M&A sourcing, transactions and integration as well as international business operations.
Over the course of his career he has managed media operations and business development at Progressive Business Media, Thomson Financial (now Thomson Reuters), Source Media, Louise Blouin Media and Incisive Media. His accomplishments include:
• Launching and/or growing dozens of specialized media brands, utilizing multiple platforms. (desktop/mobile, live events and print)
• Building multi-disciplined operations, content and business development teams.
• Directing and helping audience development professionals build engaged (and paid) audiences and communities.
• Partnering with his editorial associates to create new digital and live event content opportunities for his brands’ visitors/readers.
• Generating more than $1 Billion in advertising/sponsorship and subscription based revenue.
Morris has more than 25 years of leadership experience in the home, financial and technology media markets and is currently serving as VP Group Publisher for Progressive Business Media. Prior positions include SVP/Head of North America for Incisive Media, EVP and Managing Director of Source Media, COO for Louise Blouin Media, Senior VP and General Manager of Jupiter Online Media, and both President and CEO at Thomson Media and Securities Data Publishing, divisions of Thomson Financial, which is now Thomson Reuters.
A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, he and his family reside in New York’s Westchester County.